If you don’t want to use your Pixiv account anymore or want to close it for some other reason.
You can delete it for good.
In this article, I’ll show you step-by-step how to permanently delete your Pixiv account.
Understanding the Deletion Process
Before we talk about how to get rid of your Pixiv account, it’s important to know how it’s done.
First of all, you should know that deleting your account is something that can’t be undone.
This means that if you delete your account all of your data, including your artwork and bookmarks, will be gone forever and can’t be brought back.
Also, you should know that the deletion process could take up to two weeks to finish.
During this time, you won’t be able to use the same email address to sign up for a new account.
When the process of deleting is done, you will get an email to let you know.
How to Delete Your Pixiv Account
There are three main ways to delete your Pixiv account. We’ll go through each option step-by-step below.
Option 1: Leave Pixiv Page
- Visit the Leave Pixiv page.
- Enter your password and click “Confirm“.
- Wait for the two-week deletion process to complete.
Option 2: Settings Page
- Log in to your Pixiv account on the website.
- Click on the “My Page” tab.
- Click on “Delete Pixiv Account“.
- Enter your username and password.
- Check the box that says “I understand that this means I will not be able to log in again“.
- Click “Confirm” to delete your account.
Option 3: Pixiv Sketch App
- Open the Pixiv Sketch app on your device.
- Click on “Settings” at the bottom of the screen.
- Click on “Account“.
- Click on “Delete Account“.
- Enter your password.
- Click “Delete Account” to confirm.
What Happens After You Delete Your Pixiv Account?
Once your account is deleted, all of your data will be permanently removed from the Pixiv servers.
This includes all of your artwork, bookmarks, and other data associated with your account.
Additionally, you will no longer be able to access your account or any of the content you uploaded.
It’s important to note that deleting your Pixiv account will not affect any other accounts you may have, such as your Pixiv Sketch account.