As a sports betting and fantasy gaming website, FanDuel has been offering great services to its users.
However, some users may want to discontinue using the website for various reasons.
In this article, I will guide you on how to delete your FanDuel account with a step-by-step guide.
Methods for Deleting a FanDuel Account
3.1. Close FanDuel Account from FanDuel Website
To delete your FanDuel account via the FanDuel website, follow these steps:
- Go to FanDuel’s website and log in to your account.
- Click on your profile represented by your avatar on the top right of the screen.
- Select “Account Settings” and then click on “Close Account.”
- Complete a short form and click “Finish” to confirm your decision.
3.2. Close FanDuel Account from Mobile App
To delete your FanDuel account via the mobile app, follow these steps:
- Log in to your FanDuel account.
- Withdraw any remaining money.
- Click on “Account” in the bottom right of the app interface.
- Click on “Account Overview.”
- Click on “Account Settings.”
- Click on “Close Account.”
3.3. Contact FanDuel Support via Email
If you want to delete your FanDuel account via email, follow these steps:
- Make an email draft.
- In the “To” address line, type “email@example.com.”
- Put “request to delete my FanDuel account” in the subject line.
- If you want to, you can offer a reason, but it is not required.
- Include your username as part of the message.
3.4. Submit a Request Online
To delete your FanDuel account by submitting a request online, follow these steps:
- Go to the FanDuel website and log in to your account.
- Click on “Help” in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Click on “Contact Us.”
- Select “My Account” from the dropdown menu.
- Click on “Account Management.”
- Click on “Close Account.”
- Complete the required form and submit it.
3.5. Use DoNotPay
To delete your FanDuel account using DoNotPay, follow these steps:
- Go to the “Delete Old Accounts” product on DoNotPay.
- Select the type of account you want to delete, such as email, streaming service, social media, gaming, eCommerce, and more.
- Tell them more about your account, including usernames and associated emails/phone numbers.
Can I delete my FanDuel account if I have an active contest or bet?
It is recommended that you withdraw any remaining money in your account before deleting it. If you have an active contest or bet, it may be better to wait until it has been completed before closing your account.
Will deleting my FanDuel account remove my personal information from their servers?
FanDuel has stated that they will retain some personal information for legal and regulatory purposes. However, they will delete all other personal information that is not required for these purposes.
Can I reactivate my FanDuel account after deleting it?
No, once you have deleted your FanDuel account, you cannot reactivate it. If you want to use FanDuel again in the future, you will need to create a new account.